Due to COVID-19, we will be conducting all consultations either via video chat, phone, or email. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

Innovative Immigration Solutions Dedicated Counsel From Start To Finish

Temporary Worker Visas

Do you need a visa for working in the United States?

Citizens of 37 countries across the globe are able to enter and travel to the United States for up to 90 days for the purposes of visiting loved ones, taking a vacation, or performing certain limited business functions thanks to the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). Most of the United States' major trading partners participate in the VWP, meaning that a large percentage of people who would like to come to the U.S. for a short-term visit can do so with relatively little involvement in the immigration legal system. VWP participants are not, however, permitted to enter the United States for the purposes of pursuing employment.

If you are planning to come to this country to start at a new job, as part of a transfer from one of your employer's offices to another office or facility, or for the purposes of engaging in certain types of trade or investment, you must apply for one of the many different types of nonimmigrant visas.

Virginia Immigration Attorneys with 20 Years of Collective Experience

At Fayad Law, P.C., we work to assist our clients with navigating the considerable complexity of United States immigration law, and our Arlington, Virginia immigration attorneys have more than 20 years of combined experience helping our clients achieve outstanding results. We work with both individuals who are hoping to immigrate or to come to the U.S. for a temporary stay and with employers in this country who need to fill positions by hiring from abroad.

With offices in Richmond and Fairfax, Virginia, we make our services available to clients around the world. Contact us now for an initial consultation so that we can review your situation to determine whether you need an H-1B specialty occupation visa, H-2B seasonal visa, H-2A seasonal agricultural visa, E1 treaty trader or E2 treaty investor visa, L1 intercompany transferee visa, or other type of visa. We take the time to explore every option that may be available to our clients and we are ready to work diligently to find the best solution to meet your professional or corporate needs.

Call us at (800) 526-1949 today to discuss your case with an experienced immigration lawyer at Fayad Law, P.C.

Client Testimonials

  • “We received our green card approvals today and we highly recommend Fayad Law for all your immigration needs”


  • “I was really satisfied on how my case was handled and the outcome. Keep up the good work.”


  • “I recommend Fayad Law, P.C. to anyone who needs professional immigration advice.”